Sunday, September 14, 2008

ADAPT Action Day 2: The Big One and the White House

Today was a day of prep work - lots of meetings that we needn't attend. We did attend the "Big Meeting". It's taken us three actions to figure out how to be able to enjoy these big meetings, and I do declare that we are pretty darn clever!LOLOL Scooby-Doo to the rescue! Beyond those doors was the meeting, and we heard all of it! I was really relieved to find that our friends from Missoula are in our group this time. We lovingly call them our "ADAPT family advocates" - when in doubt regarding the kiddos, we hunt them down.

This evening we walked/rolled/ran to the White House! Benny ran from the Smithsonian to the White House! We arrived in time to catch this patriotic moment........


Here's a small album......


Tomorrow the work begins! Very, Very Early!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having the time of my life with Desty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

3 comments:

MrsDa said...

Go get 'em! You and your family are incredible!

Xo,

Mari

Anonymous said...

at 4AM!

Destiny Ann said...

LOLOL!!! I refrained from stating HOW EARLY because for some reason Dustin thought the FBI would get tipped of by my blog! ;-) At least he thinks I'm important, ey?!