Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stickmen and Homemade Space Shuttle

Draw a STICKMAN! Seriously - did you enjoy that as much as I did?! (Make sure you clicked the link ;-) for your adventure! Cheap and simple entertainment! Here's my big headed stickman...


Our study of the rainforest ended, and now we are in space. My logic is that in order to study the solar system, 'ya gotta have a way to get there...thus, Destiny needed a Space Shuttle! Between Buck, Destiny and I, we engineered the "Destiny 5" (hey man, in kindergarten, this IS logic!)

This video took place a couple of weeks ago. Today, here are both kids just before our launch to the moons!


Next step: making paper mâché of each planet! This one's gonna be as much a lesson for teacher as student! I accept all advice on this craft... ;-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home!

No comments: