Sunday, September 4, 2011

PAC MAN vs. THE TAMINATOR!

When the children are in bed, and the likelihood of a seizure is low enough that I am comfortable leaving the bedroom for 30 minutes...this is what goes down, Ladies and Gents!...

PAC MAN
VS.
THE TAMINATOR!

I can't help it - I take my gaming very seriously! ;-)

The kids don't know about this...I'm very careful to put the Plug & Play joystick away immediately - like nothing ever happened. Shh! The graphics on these old video games are a sure seizure-inducer (an idea for our next EEG - LOL! - but Desty doesn't seem to waste any time seizing on record...)

Playing PAC MAN is definitely one of my favorite childhood memories. I only need to control the joystick - no button-pushing required. My dream is that one day, PAC MAN can be recognized by infrared in my elbow joystick...then I could really eat me some ghosts!

Aleeza? Friends at ATP? Are you up for a project, and blast to the past?

Thanks to my 'ALMOST brother-in-law' for giving this joy back to me after decades!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: