It's New Years Eve, I think, and I am feeling the urge to post. Most people are looking forward tonight to the possibilities of 2012 and committing to resolutions. I'm not so into that sorta thing. I see life in 2-day segments. I am so focused on surviving and thriving in the moment - my simple brain just cannot absorb much else!
Every New Years I just feel grateful. It's like having 2 Thanksgivings a year in my head, and it's wonderful!
We are just ending a fantabulous!! vacation in Utah. Of course, I'm thankful for the people that made our time there both possible and so very special.
But there is so much more. Here is a quick, not-very-well-thought-out, list:
- I'm thankful NOT to be working!
- I'm thankful for the addition of Tank, my very loved baby cow!...my personal psychiatrist and best friend!
- I'm thankful for pictures and the power of memory.
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to be so involved in my children's education!
- I'm thankful that they want that kind of relationship with me.
- I'm thankful for the great opportunities available to us...and for scholarships!!
- I'm thankful that Destiny has a diagnoses, so we have some answers.
- I'm thankful for the hope of treatments for my D.
- I'm thankful for technology giving me so many support networks.
- I'm thankful for our accessible van.
- I'm thankful for my IPad!!! And BoxWave Stylus'!!!
- I'm so thankful for the many new friends I have made in 2011.
- And for long-time friendships!
- I'm thankful for Buck's somewhat odd position in our family! I love this new pic!
- I'm thankful for good child care givers, and really need to clone them!
- I'm thankful for life, love and that miracles happen every day in our family.
I feel very blessed tonight!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad